Abobos Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
Abobos Ltd. will collect only information that is necessary for the SmartLobby App and platform to operate properly.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information most importantly for the SmartLobby platform to function.
We may also use the information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about new products, existing product updates, special offers or other information which you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use your information for compliance and reporting purposes.
Our Commitment to the EU General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
At Abobos Ltd., Visitor data privacy is extremely important and has been our focus from the very inception of SmartLobby Visitor Management System.
We ensure data privacy in the entire life cycle of our product, from product development to sales, support and data storage.
- Consent to Data Capture: We have updated SmartLobby Visitor Management System to allow for visitor consent before they can sign-in.
- Right of erasure: At any time, a Customer or Visitor can request his information to be deleted or anonymized by contacting us or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will act promptly and make sure the requested information is anonymized.
Note that we will still keep record that a visit has occurred for reporting purpose, but the visitor will not be identifiable.
Information Security and Disclosure
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Abobos Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You may want to check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
In case we have made significant changes to the policy, you will be notified by email or by a notice on our front page.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.