Bother QL-710W, QL-720NW and QL-820NWB Wi-Fi setup on windows
- Plug your printer into your computer using the provided USB cable and turn on the printer
- Visit Brother download page for QL-710W or Brother Download Page for QL-720NW or Brother Download Page for QL-820NWB depending on your printer.
Download The Printer Driver and the “Printer Setting Tool“:
- Install the printer driver that you downloaded
- Run the Printer Setting Tool that you downloaded in step 4, and press the “Communication Settings” button:
- Open the “Wireless Lan” tab, click on “Wireless Settings”, and press “Search”
- Select the WiFi network you want your printer connected to.
This should be the same network that the SmartLobby Visitor App is going to be connected to.
- Enter the wifi password in the necessary box and hit “Apply”
- The wifi light on the printer will turn solid green once it’s connected and has obtained an IP address.
Your printer is now connected to the Wi-Fi network in Infrastructure mode and ready to be used by SmartLobby Visitor