Bother QL-710W, QL-720NW and QL-820NWB Wi-Fi setup on Mac OSX
- Plug your printer into your computer using the provided grey USB cable and turn it on
- Visit QL-710W download page or QL-720NW download page or QL-820NWB download page depending on your printer and download the appropriate “Printer Driver” and “Printer Setting Tool” or “Wireless Device Setup”:
- Install the Printer Driver and the Printer Setting Tool or Wireless Device Setup
- Launch the tool once it has downloaded open it and press “Next”
- It will next search for Wi-Fi networks that your printer can connect to.
Please make sure you choose from the found access points the one that the Menelic Visitor is going to be connected to.
In other words, the tablet App and the printer need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your network password when prompted
- The Setup will next prompt you to disconnect the USB cable from the printer. Once its on your network the USB cable is no longer needed
- The Wi-Fi light on the printer will turn solid green once it’s connected and has obtained an IP address.
Now, your printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network and ready to be used